PILINHA: {__webCacheId=filmBasicInfo_pl_PL, __webCacheKey=689932}

Nieuchronna sprawiedliwość

A Certain Justice
4,8 905
ocen
4,8 10 1 905
Nieuchronna sprawiedliwość
powrót do forum filmu Nieuchronna sprawiedliwość

"They torture me all the time, I think they took me for someone else, a different person. I will find them all, people are treated like humans and devils are treated like devils.

People who have been through something similar will understand and devils will magically disappear."

baszarteg_filmweb

"This garbage still suffocates me, and so does the szmalcownik from my country (the worst kind of people). When the " orange devil" lost his power yesterday, the moron almost cried.
This brainless person really believes in right-wing conspiracy theories. Who serves this cattle for?"

baszarteg_filmweb

"Nothing will be of these people."

Where are the people see only devils with 85 IQ and no soul, where are the people?

baszarteg_filmweb

I don't transfer the aggression to other people.I have little aggression in me.
However, if I survives, I will kill those devils.I will not talk to them, they will know who and for what.People in the US rarely get to meet war criminals, criminals against humanity.When I track down the criminals, the chances of meeting the monsters will decrease even more.

I will probably get tired of it, or I'll end up on my own.

Let THEY intervene, though I stopped believing in it.

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones